Schedule Your Free Consultation Now!
- Houston, TX, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney
- Have you been injured at sea or in the practice of maritime employment?
- Have you been injured in an industrial accident, including injuries from an explosion, electricity or a fire?
- Do you or someone you know suffer from mesothelioma, asbestosis or benzene exposure?
- Do you have questions regarding your rights after being in a car, 18-wheeler or train accident?
- Do you have any questions related to an on-the-job injury or accident?
- Has your doctor or other medical professional made a mistake in your medical care that caused serious harm?
- Has a loved one been seriously injured or killed as a result of another’s negligence or gross negligence?
- Are you involved in a commercial dispute where you believe you have been financially harmed by another?
- We can help. At The Pinkerton Law Firm, PLLC, we have recovered over $150 million for our clients since 2006. For information on our services and your rights, contact a lawyer at 713-360-6722.
The Pinkerton Law Firm also zealously pursues our client’s goals in all family law matters
- Are you filing for a divorce and need to protect your interests in divorce proceedings?
- Do you need to fight for sole custody of your children?
- Don’t know how you will support yourself after a divorce when your spouse is the primary income earner?
- Want to adopt a child? You need to be aware of local state laws when considering adoption
- Our family law attorneys can help you in a wide range of matters regarding marriage, prenuptial agreement, divorce, adoption, child custody, spousal support, domestic abuse, grandparent’s rights and any other matters related to family law.
If you have questions regarding a Personal Injury Law, Mass Torts or Family Law please contact us to discuss your potential case. We offer free initial consultations, and are available for evening and weekend appointments. Se Habla Español. We handle Spanish-speaking cases.
We are conveniently located in Houston’s Museum District.